Scope of Works
The Mid Term Evaluation is a specific deliverable of the project that aims to assess project methodology, results and determine project impact at the local authority level. The Mid Term Evaluation must be undertaken by an independent external project evaluator.
Objectives of the Mid Term Review
- Review progress towards set project objectives and thematic relevance
- Assess value of the water and sanitation risk assessments and asset inventories to ILAs
- Review the value of the Downscaled Climate Systems Analysis reports to ILAs
- Review the draft Local Action Plans against the stated project objectives for each of the project cities
- Review value and relevance of the Finance Mechanisms Papers developed for each of the project cities to assess access to and availability of funding
- Review the relevance and effectiveness of the GIS mapping for project cities
- Review the value and relevance of the Resilient Africa Online Tool as a vehicle to promote integrated urban and resilience planning for ILAs
- Effectiveness of the project methodology and participatory action research approach
Read full Terms of Reference here.